Don’t forget to read about the features over at the main page. Already read about them? Crack on, then!
To get started with your very own version of the writing tracker, click the button below!
Click ‘File’ > ‘Make a Copy’ to make a new file in your own Google Drive.
10 projects not enough? Get up to 20 projects in your writing tracker by subscribing to my Patreon. Check the Patreon edition out here!
What’s new in 2024?
- No more macro! The security alert was putting people off, so I’ve removed the macro and am letting you all hide the tabs you don’t need – go crazy with the hiding, you can always unhide them later!
- Paced yearly targets! You can now choose to get daily targets based on your monthly or yearly targets, in both the Word Count and Editing tabs.
- No more… headaches? I’ve updated the colour scheme to match the Project Planner file, as people were complaining about headaches. Sorry about that!
- Bug fixes! The ‘words needed today’ on the NaNoWriMo tab and the ‘favourite length’ calculation on the Sprints tab should now always function as intended.
- Minor UI changes! It should now be a little clearer what everything does.